Pumpkin Carving Rules
Divisions *Age at of time of event
- 3 years to 6 years
- 7 years to 10 years
- 11 years to 14 years
- 15 years to 18 years
Categories: Trophies awarded
- Best Overall
- Most Creative *Carved, Painted, decorated… anything goes!
- Most Humorous
Entries in each division will be judged on design, detail, creativity and originality. One trophy will be awarded for each category in each division.
- Pumpkins can be painted, carved, or decorated in other ways.
- Pumpkins must be done at home and brought to the playground completed. There will be no carving allowed during the event.
- Adults are welcome to help children, particularly to ensure safety, but in the spirit of the contest, please ensure the entry is primarily done by the child.
- No “Flame” candles allowed. Battery operated lights only. Pumpkins will be lit prior to the end of event.