HOLIDAY CONCERT PROTOCOLS
The Middlesex Concert Band’s priority is the safety of our audience. Therefore, all active members of the band have shown proof of vaccination to a member of the board. In addition, for this year’s holiday concert the following protocols will be observed.
- Masks required, for everyone, at all times.
- Masks must fully cover mouth and entire nose.
- Seating will be in chairs, instead of at tables, which will be spaced throughout the room. You are welcome to move your group’s chairs closer together. Please keep at least 6 feet of distance between groups.
- Please reserve free tickets in advance so that we will know how many chairs to provide – https://www.mcbconcertband.org/product/holiday-2021-ticket/ .
- Audience members of all ages, even babies, need a ticket
- Refreshments will not be served.
- There will not be a cookie walk or other bake sale.
- All Middlesex Concert Band players are fully vaccinated and some have received booster shots.
- All players will wear masks except when actively playing their instruments.
- All players will play with bell covers on their instruments.
For further questions regarding safety protocols please reach out to email@example.com